Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My New Blog

I am so excited about my new blog, this is my first post and i hope i can keep up with it like i should.. i needed somewhere to post my daily adventures with my crafting and cooking recipes and just what i do in general :-P Im sure my dear friends will help me along the way.
This is me in my messy kitchen/dining room which as since been totally cleaned and all that clutter moved down stairs to my craft room, and no i did not want this picture taken.. lol Ill have to take a new picture.. once i find my camera charger... lol Anyways i hope you enjoy my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited cause after my surgery we can cricut together!!!

    Love yas!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to seeee you here.... glad I could help you come up with a name, for your blog!!

    :P

    Melia

    ReplyDelete

Stuff I am selling on Ebay