Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring/Summer

Spring and Summer have arrived.. yea i say both they just kina both run together in Alaska lmao its been beautiful the past couple or few weeks sun out warm FINALLY after a harsh long cold winter. and a miserable summer last year that wast just constant rain and cool days. Ive started the process of weeding my flower beds yesterday i was bored and figured they had to be done. THis weekend i plan to go to Lowes or Home depot to buy some new flowers just not sure what kind yet. I might get some planters for my porch also. if i can remember to water them that is. See my nice bench sitting under the lilac bush that will be blooming soon also. THen my dear hubby decided to take pictures instead of helping.. he eventually helped lol
I got all those done that wrap around the house. then one down in the yard.. havent touched the back yard yet.. keep forgetting about them.. lol


1 comment:

  1. I loveee that you are gardening, my mother in law and father in law did that today with the kids I love to see the new colors of the flowers! I love the spring!! beautiful!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Stuff I am selling on Ebay